Our Mission and Values
The MMS Worldwide Institute is a value-driven global organization that operates on three continents and works with all facets of the individual. MMS combines many seemingly paradoxical elements such as the practical and the metaphysical, the rational and the intuitive, the strategic and the systemic, along with the simple and yet complex.
What does The MMS Worldwide Institute stand for?
Motivation: Spark of passion or drive.
Management: Focusing that passion on execution.
Service: Making that vision become reality.
Institute: An organisation founded to help leaders and individuals live fulfilled lives.
MMS inspires and guides people to discover their authentic selves, to connect with and respect others, to work and live in a productive, focused, harmonious, and respectful manner.
When you are free to choose the life you want to live—that includes: your profession, your life partner, your home, your lifestyle, and all aspects of your health—the MMS team of experienced and professional coaches facilitate you in discovering what you want, formulating your strategy, and manifesting your visions, dreams, and goals.
- People have their own answers within themselves
- People possess the power to manifest their answers
- People can have their lives be the way they want them to be
Who We Are
- Organizational Development Management Consultants
- Executive ICF Coaches
- #1 NY Times bestselling books in 40 languages
- Authors of 18 published books
- Agents facilitating change for organizations and individuals
- Trainers, presenters, professional speakers, coaches
- Licensors of Intellectual Property and the “MMS Process”
What We Do
- Coach leaders and executives
- Train individuals to become professional coaches
- Facilitate Organizational Change
• Assist in the creation of visions
• Align employees toward the same goal
• Facilitate buy-in with Mergers and Acquisitions
- Empower and enlighten individuals and organizations
• License trainers
- Help you design your life!
The MMS Methodology
- Socratic method of questioning
- Unconditional support, a judgement free environment
- Skilled listening and relationship building techniques
- Facilitating differences to achieve win-win outcomes