Leadership and Management
In the Change Management Program you will learn how to successfully manage change so that you take what happens and use it to forward your company’s objectives. The program addresses the psychology of change, how it impacts different types of people, and how to motivate people to embrace the change.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Understand the dynamics of organizational change
- Learn how to orchestrate change
- See how to apply these techniques in your organization
- Become better managers of change
Successful MeetingsDivi Ships with a tone of great premade layouts to get you started with a homepage, a portfolio, an eCommerce Storefront, and much more! Check out the theme demo to preview a few of these premade layouts. We’ve even realeased layout packs along the way for portfolios and business focused websites.
Leadership SkillsDivi Ships with a tone of great premade layouts to get you started with a homepage, a portfolio, an eCommerce Storefront, and much more! Check out the theme demo to preview a few of these premade layouts. We’ve even realeased layout packs along the way for portfolios and business focused websites.
Women in Leadership
Women are leaders but are not always recognized as such. In the Women in Leadership Program, women get to take time out to examine their leadership style, effectiveness, and assess themselves in light of their overall goals. The purpose of the program is to empower woman leaders to work more effectively towards their company’s business objectives and their personal goals.
Specifically the program teaches women to:
- Help woman leaders understand the forces affecting their careers
- Learn how to use their power and influence more effectively in the business world
- Experience greater self-confidence
- Gain a full and honest picture of strengths and developmental needs
- Become better managers of gender issues in the workplace
- Learn strategies for achieving greater influence in the organization
- Overcome the biases and discomfort associated with exercising political savvy
- Be empowered to work more effectively toward the company’s goals and objectives
- Learn effective leadership skills