[loggedin]Click here to register for entry submission
For companies, Maaike is your partner in developing ‘robust individuals’ who relate constructively to themselves and others. In order to contribute optimally to the desired workforce culture.
Typical questions are:
– I want to improve my relationship with … (myself, other, situation)
– I want to explore my choices around my career
– I want to live my life consciously and more daringly
– I want to validate an intended decision
– I want to be supported in the first 100 days of my new role
– I want to improve the performance of my managementteam/board
– We, as management team, want to add more value and meaning
Maaike draws on many years of personal international work, study and practical experience. As (interim) manager and consultant she has implemented many complex change-management projects in organisations, both in The Netherlands and abroad (Europe, Brazil and U.S.). She is familiar with many industries from the inside (services, healthcare and industrial). Companies that she has worked for or with: Accenture, Achmea Vitale, AVL, EAB, KPN, Multibras, Stork and UMC Utrecht.
She is certified PCC through the MMS Institute and ACC through the International Coach Federation. She speaks fluent English, French and Portuguese.
Married with two children at university. she teaches NIA (fitness program), sings jazz and enjoys taking part in dutch cabaret.
Her coaching style is intuitive, concrete, personal, challenging and with humour.